The processing time of an order is around 24 hours but can take up to 48 hours.
If the product is in stock it will be shipped with standard delivery by the post.
The standard delivery time is 6 to 9 working days (Saturday and Sunday not included).
The Premuim delivery time is 4 to 5 working days (Saturday and Sunday not included)
The express delivery time is 2 to 3 working days (Saturday and Sunday not included)
The delivery time begins once the package has been shipped.
The transport costs for standard shipping is free.
The transport costs for premium delivery are £9,95.
The transport costs for express delivery are £19,95.
In case of dispute with the post due to a delay of delivery or wrong address entered by the customer, we limit ourselves to communicate to you your track and trace only.
If the parcel is deposited at a relay point this is considered the day of delivery.
It is your responsibility to contact the carrier in case of delivery other than your home.
Express: 1 to 2 workind days late = £10,00*
Express: 3 to 4 working days late = £19,95*
Premium: 2-3 working days late = £9,95*
Standard: no refund if shipment late*
*Refund is only on the first delivery attempt
How to track your package with premium and express delivery?
To track your package in premium and express delivery, you will receive an email that will allow you to track your package step by step. If you have not received the email with the tack and tarce, please contact our customer service by providing your order number and your name. Emails without those information will not be processed.
Where can you find the Track and Trace?
After placing your order, you will receive a digital invoice by e-mail and a few hours later the tracking code. With this code, you can easily follow the progress of the delivery of your order. You will find below an explanation of the steps of the delivery of your parcel.
1. You will receive the tracking code from us: (example) 3SMYPA480617 from PostNL
2. You can easily enter this code on the carrier's website: https://www.postnl.nl/en/
3. Enter the code in "Tracking code (3Sor KG)", choose the country in "destination" and enter your code in "Postcode" then click on Track.
4. You will now see a tab with the details of your package such as: weight, dimensions and status of where your package is at this time.
5. A package is normally delivered within 3-5 business days if ordered on a business day before 4:30 pm.
6. If a package is checked by customs, this will result in a delay of about 1-2 business days.